Being mentally fit knocks down the walls of a limited mind
- Mental fitness is as important as physical fitness. Being mentally fit, not only changes your brain, but changes your body. Your brain stem runs down your body and is in direct communication with your environment and emotions.
- Being mentally fit, is where your emotional intelligence comes alive. Your awareness on others emotional states allows for developed communication experiences.
- Being mentally fit brings on the ability to bounce back from a comment, an experience, dis-ease, a stuff up, it is what resilience is made of.
- Mental fitness opens the mind from being stuck in patterns that contract your life experience. Being mentally fit knocks down the walls of a limited mind, possibilities begin to open up and a more fulfilled life experience becomes the experience.
- Mental fitness gives the ability to adapt to change, and with the world speeding up and change the only constant, this is a great skill set to have.
Learn more about YOU, your brain, body and emotions, how to harness them with the EYI online and practical programs. Check out our specialised How fit is your brain? more than mindfulness programs for Teachers, Nurses/Midwives & Individuals.
Copyright 2017 Evolve Yourself Institute Pty Ltd