Evolve Yourself® 7 day ABC method
Covid-19 Recover, Rewire & Renew
Evolve Yourself® 7 day ABC method a tool that can attune your attitude to be your own personal superpower.
INTERACTIVE, JOYFUL & GAME CHANGING
You will develop the ABC method and learn to integrate it into your daily life.
Things to know:
- Our intuitive and interactive app guides you one day at a time
- We will be by your side for 7 days
- You will be part of a nurturing community
What you get:
- Coaching and community – get expert advice, accountability and support from your coaches
- Breath technique
- Mindfulness activations
- 7 day Evolve Yourself® downloadable Planner
- Access to the Evolve Yourself® Community
- Clear actionable tasks
AGREEMENT By subscribing to the Evolve Yourself Institute Pty Ltd site, products and programs, you hereby acknowledge, accept and agree to Evolve Yourself Institute Pty Ltd terms and conditions of use.
Evolve Yourself Institute® (EYI) has been nurturing the lives since 2015.
Our evidence-based tools and strategy elevate you to navigate and promote mental, emotional, psychological and spiritual wellness.
Evolve Yourself® 7 day ABC Method gives you roadmap and the environment for success. Our programs are interactive and effective in keeping people well. Our purpose is to develop your knowledge, skill sets and practices for emotional and physical wellness. We help you develop your resilience, productivity, EQ, communication, compassion, happiness and job satisfaction.
Excessive stress has a significant impact on wellbeing and quality of life and is a major health issue in society today. Work-related stress is on the increase and is a growing challenge for health care workers, teachers, service providers, managers, organisation’s and the community generally. Unmanaged stress is known to have a detrimental effect on wellbeing, with increased absenteeism, staff turnover, and reduced performance, all of which affect personal and working relationships.
Evolve Yourself® 7 day ABC method Key Learning Outcomes:
- Improved daily habits
- Awareness and tools to minimise stress symptoms and improve overall wellbeing with mindfulness
- Improve focus and concentration
- Development of higher brain functioning for self-regulation
- Improved communication skills and empathy with patients
- Practices to support the management of a variety of conditions such as anxiety and depression
- COVID stress management tools
We spend a lifetime learning everything outside ourselves, with the EYI education you learn to use your brain, body and emotions as tools for growth. Live tutorials on the workings of the brain, workings of your central nervous system and understanding emotions. A comprehensive understanding on how you work, shared in a language of today, raw, real and effective.
- 7 DAYS – be coached daily by our leaders
- ABC METHOD© – evidence based
- MINDFULNESS & MEDITATION PRACTICE – for at work and at home
- MULTI MEDIA DELIVERY – videos, audio , gammification, chat room and virtual coaching
- GUIDED MEDITATIONS – 5 to 20 minutes in length
- PRACTICAL – designed to start and embody immediately
What does it take?
- Podcasts – listen to them in your car
- Playful video content – watch them at leisure
- Powerful Breath Practice – change your breath, change your experience
- 5 minute meditations – where ever, whenever
- Evolve through weekly reflections – your development matters
- Micro habit changes for a macro impact
YOUR MIND MATTERS – TAP INTO YOUR CREATIVE MIND, ENLIVEN YOUR CURIOSITY AND SPARK SPONTANEITY TO EXPERIENCE A MORE FULFILLED LIFE. FINDING THE FUN IN LIVING AND LOVE OF LIFE IS MADE SIMPLE WITH TOOLS THAT WORK.
“EYI focuses on teaching essential skills and self-care tools to front line workers and corporate professionals that need it most.” Maria Pawelek, Director of Legal at Milkbox Sarl, INSEAD IDP-C 2021
“The NSW Waratahs Gen Blue youth development squad engaged in a combined online and face to face program with EYI which introduced the players to practices which gave them greater awareness of their inner self and others. Over 5 weeks they developed skill sets to control and improve their emotional, mental and physical wellness. I have no hesitation in recommending EYI to any organisation, as it will be a benefit all who are involved.” – Patrick McCutcheon, Olympian, Professional Rugby Union Player, Elite Youth Manager NSW Waratahs
“An amazing program by EYI. Switched on and with sophisticated knowledge of current research and trends in mind body evolution, this team does not disappoint. Thank you for giving us the tools to use effectively every day to help us truly engage with intelligence and mindfulness in our interpersonal relationships, the workplace and with a collective consciousness.” Kay Schubach, Heart Foundation Philanthropy Executive, Major Gifts
“The quality of the program developed is incomparable. I truly hope anyone curious has the opportunity to experience the eyi program and the chance to get to know Kerrie ad Marie” – Dominique Green, Program Manager at the National Aboriginal Sporting Chance Academy
Contact us if you have any questions.